Yosh! I finally decided to answer these 50 Questions posted by my fellow blogger, Ace RailGun, more than a year ago. I often see this post during those times when I’m stalking some blogs and I become interested in having one on my blog. So, let’s start!
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Natsume Takashi from Natsume Yuujinchou. I instantly fell in love to his character. His story touched my heart and how he develops as a person during the entire four seasons is exceptional in my opinion.
2. Who is your favorite female anime character?
I came up with three. I love Juvia Loxar from Fairy Tail. She’s such a badass when it comes to fighting and I love how she becomes a comic relief to the show while being obsessed with Gray. I also like Mirajane Strauss from the same show. She has a really nice personality, add up her super badass power equals a pure AWESOMENESS. Last but not the least, Rika Shiguma from Haganai has grown to my heart as well. Who wouldn’t love a fujoshi like her?
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
I’ll go with the soundtracks of Kimi To Boku, Magi and Fairy Tail.
4. What is your favorite anime opening?
I have a lot of favorites from this department. I love all of Natsume Yuujinchou franchise’ opening songs as well as Magi’s and Fairy Tail’s.
5. What is your favorite anime closing?
Secret Base from AnoHana. It has a lot of emotional attachment to me.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
The last episode of AnoHana. Gosh I cried like hell. It just shows how powerful that scene is.
7. If you could meet any anime character, who would it be?
The Kimi To Boku gang. I want to have friends like them! They seem to be very fun to be with. I also would like to meet Natsume Takashi. I want to comfort him and say that everything’s okay and talk about his encounters with some youkai.
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
This is quite difficult. Hmmm… I don’t have a clear impression about myself so it’s hard. Okay, so I’ll compare myself with Houtarou Oreki from Hyouka when it comes to energy conservation.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
The variety of stories and the way they are being told. For me, it’s one of the most powerful forms of media in conveying different thoughts and emotions to the audience.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
None so far. Oh maybe, it’s quite addicting? But I’m already done with that phase so I’m okay now.
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Kazehaya Shouta and Kuronoma Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. They’re such a lovely couple.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
13. What anime would make a good game?
Sword Art Online. I would love an MMORPG that has 100 floors and something like that. SAO has a very interesting concept, in my opinion.
14. What game would make a good anime?
I mostly play MMORPG so I’ll go with, ummm, Cabal Online? I dunno. I don’t play that much.
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
I don’t really remember. Well, technically I think it’s Pokemon. But the very first anime that I watched as an anime fan is Yu-Gi-Oh.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
I think I will, in the future. But I trust myself that I’ll pick it up again.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
I’ll go with Slice-of-Life, Drama and Fantasy. I love comparing my life to their lives and see for myself how boring mine is.
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Hmmm… Before, its mecha but so far I’m enjoying some of them so I’ll go with Horror and Psychological. I’m avoiding them for some reason though a part of me wants to watch them.
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
Yeah why not? But I prefer watching them alone.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
No but I’m planning to visit it one dayyyyyyy.
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Sword Art Online. It has too much potential. The concept and all. Rewatching it made me realize that it’s not as good as I thought it was.
22. What anime was better than expected?
Natsume Yuujinchou. I was skeptical in watching it at first because the first episode is quite boring. But boy, it became my TOP 1 favorite!
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Mirajane vs. Freed, Mirajane vs. Azuma. All Mirajane fights from Fairy tail is a total badass!
24. Who is your anime waifu?
I’m torn between Juvia and Mirajane.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
There’s a lot and I won’t embarrass myself more by telling my readers.
27. Can you drive?
28. Are you mature?
Overall, I don’t think so.
29. What year were you born?
Year of the Dog, 1994.
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Cats. They’re so adorable and loving. I own a cat before and she loves me so much. Too bad she died.
31. Describe yourself physically.
5’8 in height, has a tanned complexion and I’m as thin as a stick (no, not really). I wear glasses so I look like a nerd but I’m not a nerd but I would love to be. I’m pretty much your average guy out there, with glasses.
32. What would you name your first child?
If it’s a boy, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. If it’s a girl, Luna.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I lost one of my nails. Luckily it grew back.
34. What is your worst habit?
I shake my legs a lot when I’m sitting. I dunno how I’ll describe it. Also, procrastinating.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
I drink occasionally. I have no plan to smoke; it’s dangerous to my health.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
I don’t have one.
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
39. Do you regret anything?
I will be a hypocrite if I say I don’t. Yes, I have regrets in life. But given the chance of changing them, I wont.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
No. Surprisingly, I have a lot of friends though I don’t socialize that much. I’m the kind of person who will not take initiative in making friends.
41. Do you wear glasses?
Yeah. I want to wear contacts but my friends say that I look good when I’m wearingglasses. I trust them.
42. Are you a picky eater?
Yes. I don’t eat veggies. I’m trying my HARDEST to try them now.
43. Would you die for someone?
Honestly, no. I’ll live for them.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Invisibility. I CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS WHILE INVISIBLE BWAHAHAHA.
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
Yeah I do. I often see and feel the presence of ghosts and monsters. I will not force you to believe me but I’m telling the truth.
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich. I can buy fame! Bwahahahaha.
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
I think so, I’m not just aware of what it is.
48. Time Traveller or ghost?
Both? I’m quite confused with the question.
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
My friends say that there are some. I don’t believe them.
50. Are you in a relationship?
Yeah, with my laptop. We’re already planning our marriage, you’re cordially invited!
FEEL FREE TO ASK SOME MORE QUESTIONS! I’M MORE THAN WILLING TO ANSWER THEM 🙂